The Goan Feni & Tapas is a specially curated food trail in Panjim that includes some of the most iconic places for Goan food paired with the best Feni and Feni based cocktails. Although a far cry from a regular tavern trail or pub crawl in Panjim, this trail gives you some of the most astonishing insights about Goan liquor with both indigenous and Portuguese influences.
- Get insights about culture of old school Taverns and working-man’s bar while you also witness the contemporary versions of taverns in the Latin Quarters.
- Taste some of best Feni’s and the blends of Feni based cocktails in Panjim.
- Visit a vintage Goan club where Portuguese nobility used to get togetherand socialize.
- Understand the strong Portuguese influence on Goan cuisine, the relatedinteresting stories and perspectives.
- Dinner at an Indo-Portuguese heritage cafe that has been serving authentic
- Goan cuisine since Portuguese times
Start Time: 07:30 PM
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Meeting Point: Our Lady of Immaculate Conception Church, Panjim
Note: Minimum of 2 people
- All inclusive
- Guided tour
- alcoholic beverages
- Finger foods
- Panjim Church
- A vintage Club from the Portuguese times.
- Another vintage Club