Catch a ferry and cross the Mandovi River to Divar Island. Experience a gem of old- world charm, paddy fields, ancient temples, pretty churches, hidden caves, traditional houses and winding roads. Divar Island is so blissfully green and tranquil that you’re enticed to slip into a peaceful meditation. Meet and interact with people of the island who will share their perspective of conserving its tranquility.
- Get insightful stories about Divar Island and the reason behind the name of the island.
- Lunch hosted in a beautiful property in Divar Island.
- Visit one the finest Baroque churches in Goa from the highest point in Divar Island.
- Understand how minimalism and slow paced lifestyle can be sustainable and splendid.
- Enjoy a commuting ferry service into Divar Island which surrounded by the river
- Mandovi and completely disconnected form the mainland.
- Understand how Divar Island has managed to keep away the chaos and urbanization despite being very close to Panjim and Old Goa.
Types of tours
- Breakfast Experience: 08:30 AM
- Lunch Experience: 11:00 AM
- High Tea Experience: 4:00 PM
Duration: 3 to 4 Hours
Meeting Point: Divar Ferry Terminal
- Guided tour
- All inclusive
- Breakfast/high tea
- One person cost
- Old Goa Divar Ferry Terminal
- Ferry Boat
- Fisherman’s Hut
- Baroque churches
- Understand traditional occupations practiced
- A beautiful property